Monday, February 13, 2012

Should I get the LG VX9400 or the new Blue Mint Chocolate phone and why?

Which of these is a better deal? Best answer gets 10 points!

Should I get the LG VX9400 or the new Blue Mint Chocolate phone and why?
Get the LGvx9400. I have had mine for over 1 month now and I know that it is way better then the chocolate. My girlfriend got the chocolate the same time and she likes it but is having problems with it because the buttons are very sensitive. It all depends though. The LGvx9400 is a nice phone and I like it but it's not the best for texting but about the same as the chocolate. The LGvx9400 is the mobile tv phone so if you like watching tv it is great, but if you just want a phone for an mp3 player then you might wanna go with the chocolate. I hope I was able to help you and good luck.
Reply:if you're not in a vcast mobile tv area the vx9400's main feature is pretty much useless for you and you're paying for something you won't even use. I'd probably go for the chocolate or the env as it's a better phone really. good reception wise and feature's available to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment